Today the Maternity & Midwifery Forum launches MATFLIX – video streaming from maternity experts.
Subscribe today for expertly curated boxsets for maternity and midwifery professionals.
Individual boxsets are £17.50 each.
At MATFLIX we bring together expert videos talks from top maternity professionals into boxsets to support your continued professional development, study and revalidation. Your boxset includes an index of pertinent policy and research documents. Your revalidation made easy.
Exclusive to MATFLIX subscribers, our curator Dr Jenny Hall has provided a list of reflective questions to easily show your learning outcomes in a Nursing and Midwifery Council ready format.
Subscribe today to start building your revalidation portfolio.
- £6.99/month for access to all boxsets
- Access to professional video presentations in thematic boxsets
- Plus the latest research and links to government policy documents
- AND … “Reflective Questions” to complete your revalidation with the NMC
There is a special rate for students:
- Just £2.99/month for access to all boxsets
- The perfect accompaniment to your university students
- Curated video boxsets, plus research, links to government policy documents and “Reflective Questions” to guide your learning
Neil Stewart, editor of the Maternity & Midwifery Forum said:
“No more scrambling around YouTube looking for relevant video for your university project or NMC revalidation – MATFLIX is all your revalidation needs made easy. Dr Jenny Hall has curated brilliant boxsets from maternity experts and brought together all the latest research, links to government policy documents and provided ‘reflective questions’ to show your learning outcomes.
“Sign up today for the one-stop shop for all your continuing professional development needs.”
Get MATFLIX today: www.matflix.co.uk