We are delighted to be able to reveal the shortlist of nominees for our All-Ireland Awards 2020!
There are many worthy nominees on the list, and we received many excellent nominations for consideration for this year’s awards. Our judging panel had an incredibly tough time whittling down the submissions to make up our final list, so congratulations to the individuals and teams who have made the shortlist, this is a fantastic achievement in itself.
There are several award categories up for grabs:
MMF INNOVATION AWARD
MMF ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
MMF TEAM AWARD
MMF MANAGEMENT AWARD
There will also be a surprise LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT Award for one very deserving attendee!
All-Ireland Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2020 Awards Shortlist:
- Registered Advanced Midwife Practitioner Service, Sligo University Hospital
- ‘The Joint Research Network’ – National Maternity Hospital & University College Dublin
- Caroline Keegan, Midwifery Lecturer/HSE Manager, Scottish Nursing Guild
- Mary Brosnan, Director of Midwifery & Nursing, National Maternity Hospital
- Patricia Hughes, Midwifery Advisor, Midwifery & Nursing Expertise
- Caroline Brophy, Advanced Midwife Practitioner – Assisted Care, National Maternity Hospital
- Ann Cody, Agency Midwife, St Luke’s General Hospital, Kilkenny
- Intrapartum Care Team, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Midwifery Practice Education Team, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Maternity Matters Team, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
We wish all of our nominees the very best of luck and look forward to Norah Casey presenting the awards to the winners at the festival on Tuesday 11th February.