The Wales & South West Maternity & Midwifery Festival takes place at Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday 18th September 2019.
The festival will feature our usual mix of high quality speakers, the latest industry innovations in our exhibition area, free taster treatments in our wellbeing zone and of course our second annual Wales & South West midwifery awards ceremony.
Today we are delighted to be able to reveal the shortlist of nominees for our Wales & South West Awards 2019!
There are many worthy nominees on the list, and we received many excellent nominations for consideration for this year’s awards. Our judging panel had an incredibly tough time whittling down the submissions to make up our final list, so congratulations to the individuals and teams who have made the shortlist, this is a fantastic achievement in itself.
Wales & South West Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2019 Awards Shortlist
MMF INNOVATION AWARD
- The Women’s Wellbeing Clinic
- Cheri Price, Integrated Midwife, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
MMF TEAM AWARD
- North Ceredigion Community Midwifery Team
- OBS Cymru Champion Midwives
- Glan y Mor Community Midwifery Team
- The Aneurin Bevan UHB Breech Birth Project Team
MMF MANAGEMENT AWARD
- Deb Jackson, Head of Midwifery, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Jane Urben, Head of Midwifery, Royal Cornwall Hospital
We wish all of our nominees the very best of luck and look forward to announcing the winners at 16:00 on Wednesday 18th September at the festival.
If you want to get an idea of what goes on at our awards, take a look at the video below.
If you can’t attend in person you can watch the awards ceremony live from 16:00 below: