The Scotland Maternity & Midwifery Festival returns to Edinburgh on Wednesday 28th November 2018.
The festival will feature our usual mix of high quality speakers, the latest industry innovations in our exhibition area, free taster treatments in our wellbeing zone and of course our final midwifery awards ceremony of the year.
Today we are delighted to be able to reveal the shortlist of nominees for our Scotland Awards:
- Shona McCann, Specialist Midwife in Perinatal Mental Health
- Veronica Gordon, Community Midwife, Isle of Barra – Barra Medical Practice
- PPIUC Team, Professor, Clinical Research Fellow, Research Nurse & Midwives, NHS Lothian
- Noreen Dunnachie, Senior Charge Midwife, Maternity Day Care, Ayrshire Maternity Unit
- RGU Midwifery Insight Team
- Maureen McSherry, Consultant Midwife, Wishaw General Hospital
- Jane Riatt, Interim Chief Midwife Grampian
We wish all of our nominees the very best of luck and look forward to announcing the winners next Wednesday at the festival.
If you can’t attend in person you can watch the awards ceremony live from 14:00 below:
If you missed out on our previous award ceremonies from around the UK this year you can catch up here: