As Christmas approaches and the year draws to a close, critics are busy compiling their year-end lists covering everything from gadgets to movies.
This year we thought we’d join them and offer our own Top 10 list of the most popular, most watched videos we have featured over the past 12 months.
So without further ado, from 10 to 1 here are our Midwifery Stars of 2017!
10. “CMV – A bigger threat much closer to home”
Sharon Wood, CMV Action
9. “Peer support for perinatal mental illnesses”
Amy Dear, PANDAS Foundation
8. “Looking After Newborn Skin”
Ciara Plant, Microbiologist, WaterWipes
7. “#InItTogether – mentors and students building positive relationships”
Anna Byrom, Editor, Practising Midwife
6. “The importance of optimal/delayed cord clamping for every baby”
Amanda Jayne Burleigh, Independent Midwife
5. “Delivering fair resolution and learning from harm: our early notification scheme”
Becky Wilson-Crellin, NHS Resolution
4. “What will the future of Midwifery look like?”
Roy Lilley, Health Policy Analyst, Writer and Broadcaster
3. No Longer Available
2. “National Maternity Review”
Professor Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent
1. Breastfeeding as a public health issue…who really decides how we feed our babies?
Dr Amy Brown, Swansea University
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all of our speakers this year, who have been so generous in sharing their time, insight and expertise with the midwifery community and we look forward to seeing you all in 2018!