The London Maternity & Midwifery Festival takes place at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, Kensington on Tuesday 5th February 2019.
The festival will feature our usual mix of high quality speakers, the latest industry innovations in our exhibition area, free taster treatments in our wellbeing zone and of course our first midwifery awards ceremony of the year.
Today we are delighted to be able to reveal the shortlist of nominees for our London Awards, which this year will be presented by Natasha Kaplinsky.
London Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2019 Awards Shortlist
MMF MIDWIFE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Erika Glenny, Case loading Midwife King’s College Hospital
- Shawn Walker, Midwifery Lecturer and Researcher King’s College University London
MMF INNOVATION AWARD
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership Pregnancy Advice Line
- Alison Baum, CEO and Founder Best Beginnings
- Sheena and Anna Byrom, Founders and Directors, All4Maternity
- Laura Godfrey-Isaacs, Community Midwife King’s College Hospital London
MMF STUDENT & NEWLY QUALIFIED MIDWIFE AWARD
- Michala Marling, Midwife Neighbourhood Midwives Ltd
- Jessica Rawlinson, Student Midwife Surrey University
MMF TEAM AWARD
- Lambeth Early Action Partnership (LEAP) Health Team
- Rainbow Home Birth Team, St Georges – led by Gloria Green
- Ruskin Team and the wider team around patient “J”
MMF MANAGEMENT AWARD
- Lesley Yerlett, Preceptorship Lead Midwife, Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mitra Bakhtiari, Senior Midwifery Manager Imperial College Healthcare Trust
We wish all of our nominees the very best of luck and look forward to announcing the winners on Tuesday 5th February at the festival.
If you can’t attend in person you can watch the awards ceremony live from 16:00 below: