Exhibition Stands Remaining: 2 – Call Karen Stewart on 0207 324 4330 to secure yours.
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at the London Maternity and Midwifery Festival
Maternity & Midwifery Forum event facts in 2018:
By the end of 2018
- over 7000 healthcare professionals will have taken advantage of our exhibition and clinical programme
- both face to face at our regional/national events and through the live stream
- engaging with 60 leading maternity services and supply organisations through our digital and sponsorship or exhibition opportunities
- creating 65 hours of professional video and podcasts now available, free, as training and CPD box sets for maternity HCPs
- which is now being viewing in over 130 countries worldwide through our communications channels, including our Maternity and Midwifery YouTube Channel
Book our 2019 Maternity and Midwifery Festivals now to showcase your products or services through our seminar sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
London – Tuesday 5th February | Millennium Gloucester Hotel
Midlands – Tuesday 9th April | Leicester City FC | Leicester
Northern – Tuesday 25th June | Old Trafford | Manchester
Wales & SW – Wednesday 18th September | Cardiff City Stadium | Cardiff
Scotland – Wednesday 27th November | Murrayfield Stadium | Edinburgh
Maternity & Midwifery Forum Wellbeing Zone
At the London Maternity & Midwifery Festival 2019 in our Wellbeing Zone we will be offering free of charge a range of taster treatments to nourish body, mind and soul. These will include herbal remedies, homeopathy treatments, Tai Chi sessions and a selection of information on mindfulness in the workplace.
Request a Sponsorship, Branding, Marketing & Exhibition Pack
If you’d like to know more about how to connect with one of the UK’s largest integrated audiences of midwives and allied healthcare professionals then please feel free to request a sponsorship, branding, marketing & exhibition pack.
By providing us with a few simple details we’ll be able to send you an email with details on how to download a copy.