Contribute to the seminar agendas for the 2017 forums.
5 good reasons to submit a paper:
- Celebrate success and share best practice with colleagues around the UK
- Receive recognition for the innovative work you are doing
- Have the video or podcast of your presentation after the event to share with colleagues and managers
- As a valuable part of your NMC revalidation portfolio
Your opportunity to share your work with colleagues from around the UK. We are looking for papers that demonstrate best practice and research particularly, but not exclusively, in the following areas:
- Bringing in 'better births'
- Developing clinical skills (workshop or paper presentation)
- Voices from the 'floor'
- Leading and managing midwifery practice
- Implementing and improving public health services
- Evidence and research in midwifery
- Improving the care of the newborn
There are two types of session:
- Verbal presentation - 30 minute seminar session
- Visual presentation – forming part of the academic poster display
To submit an abstract of no more than 300 words use the form below. Please provide full contact details.
Closing Date for Submissions - Friday 18th November 2016
For further information contact: Karen Stewart on 020 7324 4330 or email email@example.com