Latest Confirmed Speakers
Join Scotland’s first Festival of Maternity and Midwifery on Tuesday 28th November 2017 in Edinburgh.
See and hear the best and most innovative practice for midwives and maternity professionals in Scotland.
A midwifery and maternity study day, with leadership speakers and exhibition focussing on practice, clinical insight, education, management and innovation.
A professional festival offering:
- a core professional maternity programme highlighting the developments in maternity and midwifery in Scotland
- a large exhibition demonstrating the latest products, treatments and information
- an academic poster display offering the chance to meet the author and find out more about a range of innovations
- Wellbeing Zone with the opportunity to learn relaxation techniques and experience a range of therapies
- Exciting and dynamic, 10 minute tasters offering topic highlights, with some key take home messages
- The full box set with over 12 hours of video, podcasts and presentations from the day
Bringing the hugely successful Maternity and Midwifery Forum to Scotland for the first time.
The full programme is recorded and made available to those who have registered.
Receive a certificate for over 12 hours of participatory learning for revalidation and CPD.
Showing Scottish and UK trailblazing maternity and midwifery practice, education and management innovation.
Get on stage, on the record and into the Midwifery video library on Maternity and Midwifery Forum.
Job titles of delegates registered to attend include:
Charge Midwife | Charge Midwife/Clinical Lead | Clinical Manager | Community Midwife | Director of Hospital Services | Family Nurse | Independent Midwife | Infant Feeding Coordinator | Maternity Services Representative | Midwife | Midwife Practitioner | Midwifery Manager | Perinatal Mental Health Support Worker | Prepare Team Midwife | Research Midwife | Senior Charge Midwife | Senior Research Midwife | Staff Midwife | Student Midwife
From workplaces and institutes such as :
Artevelde University College, Belgium | Birkenshaw Clinic | East Lothian | Edinburgh Napier University | Edinburgh NHS Scotland | Edinburgh Royal Infirmary | East Kent University Hospitals Trust | Forth Valley Royal Hospital | Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital Trust | Lister Hospital | Lothian Health | NCT | NHS Borders | NHD Dumfries and Galloway | NHS Forth Valley | NHS Grampian | NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde | NHS Lothian | NHS Tayside | NHS Lanarkshire | One to One | Private Midwives | Raindrops to Rainbows | Robert Gordon University | Rotherham Hospital | Royal Bolton Foundation Trust | Royal Devon and Exeter Foundation Trust | St John's Hospital. Livingston | Sunderland City Hospitals | University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay | University West of Scotland